Earn $200.00 Dues Credit for Each New FOA Member You Recruit!
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
The FOA has revamped the Be One, Get One Membership Drive to increase the FOA membership statewide and reward new member recruiters. Each member recruiter will receive a $200.00 dues credit for each active paying new member or reinstated member that they personally recruit to join the FOA.
1. The FOA Membership Coordinator will confirm any new members and will notify the local society.
2. The new member must be of “dues paying” member status the year the dues credit is issued to the recruiting member. (Therefore new graduate recruits must maintain membership into their second year to qualify)
3. The dues credit will be issued to the recruiting member after the new member has been retained for 12 consecutive months.
4. FOA members may recruit new members without regard to local society where recruit will be a member.
5. The dues credit(s) will not exceed the maximum of the recruiting member’s total yearly dues and will not create a dues credit for the next calendar year.
6. Open to all FOA members in good standing.
7. Reinstated members must be a nonmember for a full year of four quarters in order to qualify as new BOGO member.
8. The FOA Membership Coordinator will e-mail recruiter/local membership director once a new member is activated.